Regulatory compliance testing for adventitious viruses in animal origin products, virus seeds and cell stocks used in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
- USDA-APHIS 9 CFR assays for detection of adventitious viruses as specified in USDA-APHIS 9 CFR § 113.52, § 113.53c or § 113.55, including § 113.46 and § 113.47. ABR tests for all viruses and species listed in 9 CFR § 113.47. For testing on other origin species or other viruses, please inquire.
EP/EMA compliant assays for bovine viruses and neutralizing antibodies in bovine serum. ABR’s EMA assays satisfy European specifications as defined in:
- Modified EMA and 9 CFR procedure assays for Bovine, Canine, Equine, Feline, Lapine, Murine, and Porcine Viruses.
- Serology, including IFA, alpha SNs (serum neutralizations) and beta SNs
- Virus screening assays for common viruses like BVDV
- Custom testing: ABR offers a variety of custom tests. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your testing needs so that we can design a custom study that will meet your requirement.
Testing times vary by test.
Please call us for more information, or read some of our Frequently Asked Questions.